HARD DRIVE DESTRUCTION
Solutions and Hard Drive Destruction Services offers:
and other Regulatory Data Destruction and Hard Drive Destruction Compliance Solutions.
ARS Secure Data Destruction Services:
- Expand your regulatory compliance options
- Eliminate data security complications
- Provide Secure Absolute Data Destruction
- Complete Audit of Drives or Tapes
- Complete Picture Audit of all Hard Drives
- HIPAA Destruction Compliance
- Complete Data Destruction
In addition, ARS’ common sense comprehensive approach to endpoint data security with absolute data destruction, tape degaussing and hard drive shredding services provides assurance that sensitive data can’t be misused ever.
With most operating systems, files that are deleted are not really erased. In many cases, the only thing erased is the logical link pointing to the file, so confidential data remains recoverable by most any computer specialist.
Many companies think that formatting a hard disk removes and destroys its data, when in fact this data which can be highly confidential or proprietary, can still be easily retrieved though special processes called data recovery. An easy solution for someone looking to mine your data for theft.
Failing to properly destroy discarded business, proprietary, patient,customer, credit or other sensitive information will create both legal and public relations nightmares.
National Association of Information Data Destruction (NAID) recommends that information destruction be outsourced to a professional firm. Outsourcing allows firms and their staff to concentrate on their core competencies.
Examples of Confidential Information Requiring Data Destruction are:
- Correspondence or other documents which reveal personal details or pass comments on a named living person or business
- Staff personnel records
- Customer credit card numbers – Social security numbers
- Discipline records
- Student records
- Grant applications
- Job applications
- Admissions records
- Sick pay records
- Proprietary information
- Income tax and National Insurance returns
- Wages and salary records
- Medical records
- Purchasing records
- Insurance records
- Unpublished accounting records
- Any record which may breach intellectual property rights
Our Hard Drives and Tape Data Destruction Services are HIPAA, Green, and Law Complaint. Our Professional staff is well Trained and Experienced in handling all Computer Recycling, Monitor Disposal, Medical Equipment Recycling, and Data Destruction to your entire satisfaction. Just Rely on our complete B2B Solutions customize to meet all your IT Recycling needs.